Are you looking for a family? We pride ourselves in having the following values:
- Family: Every pet and every owner get treated the same way we would treat our own pets and family members.
- Honesty/Integrity: All of our actions are governed by honesty and integrity.
- Excellence: We do everything to the best of our ability, because your pets deserve our best.
- Honor: We treat each patient, client, and employee with the highest respect.
- Education: We are dedicated to life-long learning and believe we should never stop improving.
- Teamwork: When one of us wins, we all win. When one of us falls, we all fall.
- Compassion: We don’t serve out of obligation, but rather, are compelled by compassion.
We are looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic personality who enjoys building trustworthy relationships with clients. This individual needs to be able to multi-task and prioritize their duties.
- Answer a multi-line telephone system.
- Use an intercom system.
- Check clients in and out.
- Schedule appointments.
- Process cash/check/credit card/care credit transactions.
- Misc. administrative support.
- At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Attention to detail