Our Commitment to You & Your Family
Updated: May 7
EDITED 5/7/2020 : As Governor Cooper makes plans to re-open our state, our clinic will remain open with normal business hours. We will continue to utilize our curb-side services. The following protocols will remain in place through Phase 1 to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients:
- We ask that ALL CLIENTS remain in your vehicle and call us at 919-304-1600 when you arrive or reply back to the check-in text sent on the same day of your appointment. One of our technicians will update medical history via phone call and will escort your pet into the clinic to receive services. You will be able to pay for services over the phone and we will bring your pet back to your vehicle.
- All of our staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE.
- If you are currently experiencing cough, fever, and/or cold/flu symptoms, please reschedule your appointment until you are symptom free.
- Furthermore, we are offering curb-side service for prescription food, medications, preventions, supplements, etc. Call us when you have arrived, and we will take payment over the phone. Once payment has been received, we will bring your products out to your vehicle.
- We have informed our staff that if they show any signs of sickness, we are asking them to stay home.
- We have always adhered to stringent cleaning protocols, but we have increased the frequency of disinfecting high contact areas such as door handles, front desk counters, pens, etc.
- All protocols are subject to change as new developments are made.