Our Commitment to You & Your Family
Updated: 5 days ago
We wanted to notify you, in light of recent updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), that our clinic will remain open with normal business hours. That being said, we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients:
- We ask that ALL CLIENTS remain in your vehicle and call us at 919-304-1600 when you arrive. You will be escorted directly into an exam room once it is available. If you wish to utilize our curbside services, one of our technicians will update medical history from your vehicle and will escort your pet into the clinic to receive services. You will be able to pay for services over the phone and we will bring your pet back to your vehicle.
- Only one family member will be allowed to enter the building with their pet.
- If you are currently experiencing cough, fever, and/or cold/flu symptoms, please reschedule your appointment until you are symptom free.
- Furthermore, as we work to adhere to government request to limit gatherings of people, we are offering curb-side service for prescription food, medications, preventions, supplements, etc. Call us when you have arrived, and we will take payment over the phone. Once payment has been received, we will bring your products out to your vehicle.
- We have informed our staff that if they show any signs of sickness, we are asking them to stay home.
- We have always adhered to stringent cleaning protocols, but we have increased the frequency of disinfecting high contact areas such as door handles, front desk counters, pens, etc. We are doing our best to keep hand sanitizer stocked at the front desk and encourage our clients to use it before check-in and after checking out.
- We will be adjusting availability in order to limit the amount of people in our building. We ask that clients practice social-distancing while in the waiting room and be sure to keep adequate distance between other clients.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and are dedicated to upholding the recommendations put in place by the CDC and our government officials.